Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 355--Less Pain, More Exhaustion

Less pain!  What a wonderful thing.  I stayed up extra late last night (three a.m., I believe) and took some medication about an hour before I fell asleep.  I slept on the couch and woke up way too early, probably around seven.  It took me several minutes to get going enough to move into the bedroom and make it onto the bed.  And I slept.  I slept and I slept.  I'm surprised it wasn't three when I woke up because it certainly seemed as though it should be.  I'm still tired, too.

But I'm not in as much pain today.  I would rank the pain right now (in my back and shoulder) as a four or so.  Granted, I've taken my medication so it SHOULD be lower, but I don't usually feel like it's this manageable.

I am very excited because I have heard from two different families wanting to hire me to babysit short-term.  It's not a ton of money or any kind of huge job, but it's one I can do and I'm good at.  Hopefully it will go well and I will get both jobs.  Even though it's only a few hundred dollars, it's exactly what I need to be able to do to be successful--a LITTLE something.  That's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment